- Street: USA
- City: 3214 Zuercher rd,USA
- State: Sonora
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 10001
- Listed: 11/12/2020 3:47 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
QB error code 20-Printer not activated Sometimes when you update OS, then some applications which require Keys to store internal settings and the application key is not updated. In such cases, it does not allow to operate some features. This also causes ‘error 20-Printer not activated’ in the QuickBooks. So, this error usually appears, when the user upgrades the operating system to window 7 or 10.
Reasons for occurrence of the Error 20:
• Windows may be having registry error.
• Version of QuickBooks is not incompatible with your windows.
How can the Error 20 be fixed?
Reinstallation of QuickBooks.
• In the search bar, type control panel.
• Find the option of ‘Programs and Features’.
• From the options , select the option of ‘Uninstall’.
• From the given apps, select the option of QuickBooks and make a right click on it and select the option of ‘uninstall’.
• Once the process of uninstallation is complete, then download QuickBooks again.
Now, this issue may be fixed by the above solution. However, if you are still stuck and are unable to fix it, Just don’t Panic! QBSsolved is here to fix all your issues. Call us at +1 (888) 910 1619 and our team of experts will assist you in resolving all your issues.
221 total views, 1 today